Common Examples of Use
• Overall support and swelling management of the lower extremity
• Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg
• Moderate to severe ankle sprains
• Syndesmosis (high ankle) sprain
• Forefoot/midfoot/hindfoot pain and injuries
• Stable foot and/or stable ankle fractures
• Post ORIF and surgical stabilization after tendon/ligament repairs
• Metatarsal fracture
• Other acute or post-operative use (i.e. bunionectomy)
• Unique fold-over, integrated air pump and release valve eliminates any unnecessary tibial pressure points.
• Medial and lateral air bladders provide enhanced stabilization.
• Dual-Axis rocker bottom encourages a more natural gait.
• Breathable Airmesh liner with malleable aluminum uprights and removable heel clip.