| Rider Capacity
|| Heaviest Piece
|| Max Distance per Charge
|| Turning Radius
| 274 lbs. (without batteries)
|| 350 lbs
|| 219 lbs
|| 22.6 miles
Rugged and built to last, the Wrangler by Pride Mobility is everything you want in an outdoor scooter!
Equipped with front and rear suspension, this aggressive scooter is designed for cruising on walking trails or driving around your property.
Enjoy total visibility with complete LED lighting. With a user-friendly console and dual hydraulic brakes for added safety, the Wrangler is the perfect way to embrace life in the great outdoors!
- User-friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Standard with (1) rearview mirror
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, rear backup sensor LED lights and directional signals
- XLR charging port on tiller
- Hydraulic hand brake
- Storage compartment under the tiller
- Pride's CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater comfort
- Flip-up height and angle adjustable armrests
- 18.5" x 16.5" Limited recline, black vinyl, high-back seat with lumbar and pillow-top headrest
Maximum Speed: Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs. & Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs.
Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs. and Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs.
Pride Mobility warrants this scooter as follows:
• Lifetime limited on the frame • Two years on electronics, drive train and mechanical parts • 6 months on the batteries
The warranty does not include plastic trim, upholstery and tires.
Living Well Stores/VidaCura 5 Year Extended Warranty:
With our available exclusive 5 year warranty, we'll keep your scooter running like new and you'll pay nothing more; not even for batteries for 5 years. Where applicable, it covers parts and labor for the following items:
||• Nuts, bolts and fasteners
|• Frame and Hardware
||• Electrical Wiring
||• Seat arms/hardware
||• Electrical controllers
||• Bearings and bushings
|• Frame welds
||• Battery charger
||• Steering mechanism
|• Seat swivel/structure
||• Fuses and lightbulbs
Service under this warranty is performed by trained power-mobility technicians in your area. The extended warranty is provided exclusively by Living Well Stores, Inc and not Pride Mobility or any other retailer. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Click here to read the warranty document. Have questions about this or any other topic? Click here to write us.
Brand: Pride Mobility
Manufacturer P/N: MV600