The product experts at LivingWell Stores are here to help you select the perfect lift chair to make your life more comfortable and convenient. These experts have already helped you by identifying the Best Selling Lift Chair brand – Pride Mobility.
Let’s start with understanding common terms you will encounter as you read about lift chairs:
Lift – as it relates to the chair, mechanically raises the sitter to a standing position. All of our Lift Chairs do this.
- 2-Position – The chair incline adjusts to 2 positions: sitting and reading, which has a slight incline and is not only great for reading, but for watching television, working on your tablet and socializing with family and friends.
- 3-Position – The chair incline adjusts to 3 positions: Sitting, reading, and reclined. The reclined position is sometimes called a napping position since it isn’t a full recline, and is also great for meditating.
- Infinite Position – In addition to the 3 positions described above, the infinite position means that the back support and footrest move independently to achieve a variety of positions, including sleeping.
- Zero gravity – A position achievable on the Infinite Position chair to position your thighs and legs higher than your torso.
- Trendelenburg Position – Similar to the Infinite Position, but with the added capability of raising your feet higher than your head. Relaxing in this position may be recommended by your physician in cases of certain respiratory or circulatory medical conditions.
- Foot Extension – Included with all of our Lift Chairs. The foot extension positions can vary by chair type, as described above, to achieve specifically position legs, thighs or feet higher than the head when reclining.
If you need help picking out your perfect chair or have questions about the products, please give us a call at 1-800-704-8432.