What Personal Information about customers does Living Well Stores gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Living Well Stores.com. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web Site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Site features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future offers for you, improving our store, and communicating with you. This information may include personal information such as:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web Sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Livingwellstores.com.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please go to "Update Your Account under the My Account button and check the box labeled "Please do NOT send me information."
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
How Living Well Stores handles customer information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, but we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below
How we work to keep your information safe
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, providing assembly services, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give your name and address to other businesses.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice.
- Protection of VidaCura.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or protect the rights, property, or safety of livingwellstores.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice .
- With Your Consent: Other than what we say here and other than what is required to process your orders, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We have appropriate physical, electronic and procedural security safeguards to protect and secure the information we collect.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Note: it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites
Which Information Can I Access?
Livingwellstores.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with livingwellstores.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of such livingwellstores.com features as your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews, and VidaCura forums.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the "Update Account Information" section above.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you can advise us by visiting the Update Account Information page and clicking the "Please do NOT send me information" box at the bottom of the page. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of VidaCura.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Use of Livingwellstores.com by Children
Livingwellstores.com does not sell products for purchase by children. You must be 18 years or older to purchase products from Living Well Stores. This website is not directed to, or intended for viewing by children. We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we comply fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child has provided our website with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian call us at (800) 703-8432 or contact us by email and we will delete the information about the child from our files.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit livingwellstores.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our these Conditions of Use under "Legal" below, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and is governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut. If you have any concern about privacy at livingwellstores.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web Site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.