| Rider Capacity
|| Heaviest Piece
|| Max Distance per Charge
|| Turning Radius
|| Top Speed
| 3 wheel: 171 lbs
4 wheel: 176 lbs
| 500 lbs
|| Does not disassemble
|| 3 wheel: 18 miles
4 wheel: 16 miles
| 3 wheel: 50.4"
4 wheel: 54"
| 5.3 mph
The Pride Mobility Maxima Heavy Duty Scooter is heavy duty performance at an exceptional value.
The Pride Mobility Maxima Scooter 3 or 4 Wheel now features an upgraded electronics package to deliver heavy-duty performance at an exceptional value. Engineered with the bariatric market in mind, the Pride Maxima mobility scooter features a weight capacity of 500 lbs, deep, comfortable seating and an ergonomically enhanced design.
- New, ultra heavy-duty drivetrain and upgraded electronics package
- New, redesigned seat for improved comfort
- Standard conveniences and safety features like a front basket and full lighting package
- New, black, flat-free, non-marking tires
- Smooth and quiet ride for indoors; power, range and stability for outdoors
Pride Mobility warrants this scooter as follows:
• Lifetime limited on the frame • Two years on electronics, drive train and mechanical parts • 6 months on the batteries
The warranty does not include plastic trim, upholstery and tires.
Living Well Stores/VidaCura 5 Year Extended Warranty:
With our available exclusive 5 year warranty, we'll keep your scooter running like new and you'll pay nothing more; not even for batteries for 5 years. Where applicable, it covers parts and labor for the following items:
||• Nuts, bolts and fasteners
|• Frame and Hardware
||• Electrical Wiring
||• Seat arms/hardware
||• Electrical controllers
||• Bearings and bushings
|• Frame welds
||• Battery charger
||• Steering mechanism
|• Seat swivel/structure
||• Fuses and lightbulbs
Service under this warranty is performed by trained power-mobility technicians in your area. The extended warranty is provided exclusively by Living Well Stores, Inc and not Pride Mobility or any other retailer. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Click here to read the warranty document. Have questions about this or any other topic? Click here to write us.
Your scooter will have been thoroughly tested before we send it to you. But we want you to know that scooters are not a returnable item, so please review the features and specifications carefully. You'll find it all right here or you can email us with your questions so you can confirm that it's right for you or your loved-one and that they can operate it safely. If you are buying this item for someone else, please discuss it with them first to make sure it's something they would truly welcome and enjoy.
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
What's in the Box:
- Scooter body (front end and drive train)
- Seat and arms
- Seat post
- Hardware: knobs that fasten arms in place, clevis pins to fasten seat post
- Batteries, 2, 35 AH
- Two keys
- Battery charger
- Instruction / operators manual
Owner's Club materials and extended warranty document will arrive in the mail 10-14 days after delivery.
Brand: Pride Mobility
Manufacturer P/N: SC900-RD/SC900-BL