||Maximum Range per Charge
|| Top Speed
|| 4.5 mph
Luggie Super offers the largest weight capacity of a folding scooter in the world by FreeRider.
Its size and agility let users move conveniently in and out of tight spaces.
Being able to fold in half, the Luggie Super Folding Mobility Scooter allows users to fold the scooter for effortless transporting in your car or SUV.
The Luggie is by far the easiest, most portable scooter on the market and does this without sacrificing durability or stability. Say goodbye to lifts, ramps and car conversions. It is truly amazing how easy the Luggie is to fold and unfold and with the design to slide in and out of your car or SUV the Luggie scooter creates the independence you deserve. The Luggie is TSA, FAA and FDA approved. We are confident that you will love the Luggie as well.
Your Luggie Super folding scooter comes fully assembled. Just roll the Luggie scooter out of the carton, unfold it, drop the battery pack in and you're ready to go!
- Can go in reverse
- Innovative and light-weight design
- Adjustable tiller height and angle
- Quick folding and unfolding
- Sturdy alloy aluminum chassis
- Folded scooter conveniently rolls along like a travel suitcase
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- PU non-scuffing tires
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Modular design for easy serviceability
Luggie scooters may be transported by commercial airlines. They should be gate-checked just like wheelchairs and children's strollers. When gate checking a Luggie scooter, it should be partially folded into a flat configuration as follows:
1) Lower and collapse the steering tiller.
2) Tilt and fold seat over.
3) Leave scooter in flat configuration. DO NOT fold scooter in half. This configuration will protect the scooter controls and the electronics.
Freerider/Luggie warrants this scooter as follows:
• Lifetime limited on the frame
• 12 months on electronics, drive train and mechanical parts
• 12 months on the batteries
The warranty does not include plastic trim, upholstery and tires.
Living Well Stores/VidaCura 2 Year Extended Warranty:
With our included exclusive 2 year warranty, we'll keep your chair running like new and you'll pay nothing more; not even for batteries for 2 years. Where applicable, it covers parts and labor for the following items:
||• Upholstery Stitching
|• Frame and Hardware
||• Electrical Wiring
||• Electrical controllers
||• Bearings and bushings
|• Frame welds
||• Battery charger
||• Steering mechanism
|• Seat swivel/structure
||• Fuses and lightbulbs
|• Seat arms/hardware
||• Nuts, bolts and fasteners
Service under this warranty is performed by trained power-mobility technicians in your area. The extended warranty is provided exclusively by Living Well Stores, Inc and not Drive Medical or any other retailer. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Click here to read the warranty document. Have questions about this or any other topic? Click here to write us.
Your scooter will have been thoroughly tested before we send it to you. But we want you to know that scooters are not a returnable item, so please review the features and specifications carefully. You'll find it all right here or you can email us with your questions so you can confirm that it's right for you or your loved-one and that they can operate it safely. If you are buying this item for someone else, please discuss it with them first to make sure it's something they would truly welcome and enjoy.
What's in the Box:
- Fully assembled scooter body
- Battery pack
- Left and right arms and thumbscrews to fasten them in place
- Battery charger
- Instruction / operators manual and DVD
Owner's Club materials and extended warranty document will arrive in the mail 10-14 days after delivery.