||Maximum Range per Charge
|| Top Speed
|| 4.5 mph
The Luggie Standard Folding Scooter from FreeRiderUSA is simply the most versatile travel scooter in the world. The Luggie's smart folding system makes it the world's most compact scooter. It folds and unfolds like a dream.
The Luggie Standard Scooter is by far the easiest, most portable scooter on the market and does this without sacrificing durability or stability. This fold up mobility scooter comes with lightweight, durable aluminum chassis & tiller, solid/flat free 4 wheels and with a total weight of 57 pounds. You can say goodbye to lifts, ramps and car conversions. It is truly amazing how easy the Luggie is to fold and unfold. Innovative design allows you to stow your Luggie in the smallest spaces. The Luggie is TSA, FAA and FDA approved. You're going to love your Luggie!
The Luggie standard folding scooter battery pack uses the same Lithium Polymer battery technology that's found in the latest electric cars. Luggie comes fully assembled. Just roll it out of the carton, unfold it, drop the battery pack in and you're ready to go!
- Forward and reverse function
- Innovative and lightweight design
- Adjustable tiller height and angle
- Quick folding and unfolding
- Sturdy Alloy aluminum chassis
- Rolls along like a travel suitcase
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- PU non-scuffing tires
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Modular design for easy serviceability
Luggie scooters may be transported by commercial airlines. They should be gate-checked just like wheelchairs and children's strollers. When gate checking a Luggie scooter, partially fold it into a flat configuration as follows:
1) Lower and collapse the steering tiller.
2) Tilt and fold seat over.
3) Leave the scooter in flat configuration. DO NOT completely fold your Luggie. This configuration will protect the scooter controls and the electronics.
Freerider/Luggie warrants this scooter as follows:
• Lifetime limited on the frame
• 12 months on electronics, drive train and mechanical parts
• 12 months on the batteries
The warranty does not include plastic trim, upholstery and tires.
Living Well Stores/VidaCura 2 Year Extended Warranty:
With our included exclusive 2 year warranty, we'll keep your chair running like new and you'll pay nothing more; not even for batteries for 2 years. Where applicable, it covers parts and labor for the following items:
||• Upholstery Stitching
|• Frame and Hardware
||• Electrical Wiring
||• Electrical controllers
||• Bearings and bushings
|• Frame welds
||• Battery charger
||• Steering mechanism
|• Seat swivel/structure
||• Fuses and lightbulbs
|• Seat arms/hardware
||• Nuts, bolts and fasteners
Service under this warranty is performed by trained power-mobility technicians in your area. The extended warranty is provided exclusively by Living Well Stores, Inc and not Drive Medical or any other retailer. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Click here to read the warranty document. Have questions about this or any other topic? Click here to write us.
Your scooter will have been thoroughly tested before we send it to you. But we want you to know that scooters are not a returnable item, so please review the features and specifications carefully. You'll find it all above and on the "Learn More" tab so you can confirm that it's right for you or your loved-one and that they can operate it safely. If you are buying this item for someone else, please discuss it with them first to make sure it's something they would truly welcome and enjoy.
What's in the Box:
- Fully assembled scooter body
- Battery pack
- Battery charger
- Instruction/operators manual and DVD
- Owner's Club materials and extended warranty document will arrive in the mail 10-14 days after delivery.