||Maximum Range per Charge
|| Top Speed
|| 4.5 mph
The Luggie Elite Folding Scooter is the most versatile travel scooter in the world. Its smart folding system makes it the world's most compact scooter, and folding and unfolding really is as easy as it looks.
The Folding scooter can be taken onboard trains, planes, buses, cruise ships, trams and pretty much anywhere else you can think of. Don't worry about excess baggage charges, the Luggie goes with you right up to departure. Then, just fold it down and hand it over where it will be stored safely with the wheelchairs and strollers. It fits in the trunk of most cars. At just 57 lbs with the battery, when folded, it can be wheeled behind you just like a rolling suitcase.
The Luggie comes with the latest battery technology as it uses a Lithium Polymer battery that is the same technology being used in the latest electric cars. It comes fully assembled. Just roll the Luggie scooter out of the carton, unfold it, drop the battery pack in and you're ready to go!
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board.
- PU non-scuffing tires
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- More Heavy Duty than Standard Luggie
- Airline Safe
- Redesigned Frame for Extra Durability
- Newly Extended Handlebars for Better Ergonomics
- Quick folding and un-folding
- Folded scooter conveniently rolls along like a travel suitcase
Luggie scooters may be transported by commercial airlines. They should be gate-checked just like wheelchairs and children's strollers. When gate checking a Luggie scooter, it should be partially folded into a flat configuration as follows:
- Lower and collapse the steering tiller
- Tilt and fold seat over
- Leave scooter in flat configuration. DO NOT fold scooter in half. This configuration will protect the scooter controls and the electronics.
Freerider/Luggie warrants this scooter as follows:
• Lifetime limited on the frame
• 12 months on electronics, drive train and mechanical parts
• 12 months on the batteries
The warranty does not include plastic trim, upholstery and tires.
Living Well Stores/VidaCura 2 Year Extended Warranty:
With our included exclusive 2 year warranty, we'll keep your chair running like new and you'll pay nothing more; not even for batteries for 2 years. Where applicable, it covers parts and labor for the following items:
||• Upholstery Stitching
|• Frame and Hardware
||• Electrical Wiring
||• Electrical controllers
||• Bearings and bushings
|• Frame welds
||• Battery charger
||• Steering mechanism
|• Seat swivel/structure
||• Fuses and lightbulbs
|• Seat arms/hardware
||• Nuts, bolts and fasteners
Service under this warranty is performed by trained power-mobility technicians in your area. The extended warranty is provided exclusively by Living Well Stores, Inc and not Drive Medical or any other retailer. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Click here to read the warranty document. Have questions about this or any other topic? Click here to write us.
What's in the Box:
- Fully assembled scooter body
- Battery pack
- Left and right arms and thumbscrews to fasten them in place
- Battery charger
- Instruction / operators manual and DVD
Owner's Club materials and extended warranty document will arrive in the mail 10-14 days after delivery.
Your scooter will have been thoroughly tested before we send it to you. But we want you to know that scooters are not a returnable item, so please review the features and specifications carefully. You'll find it all right here or you can email us with your questions so you can confirm that it's right for you or your loved-one and that they can operate it safely. If you are buying this item for someone else, please discuss it with them first to make sure it's something they would truly welcome and enjoy.