| Maximum Range
|| Turning Radius
| 450 lbs.
|| 15 miles
The Drive Medical Trident HD front-wheel drive powerchair offers style, durability, and reliable performance all in one chair. The Trident HD has a 450 lbs weight capacity, available in 22" or 24" captain seats with a semi-reclining back and adjustable height headrest for maximum comfort and support. The Trident HD comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded armrests, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user. The seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning.
The front-wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times. The Trident HD front-wheel drive powerchair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high-performance heavy-duty powerchair.
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries
- Semi-reclining captain seat with adjustable headrest is height and depth adjustable
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Available with a 22" or 24" Captain's Seat
- Quick-release lever allows for easy seat removal
- Flip-up footplate includes rubber bumper to prevent damage and is height, depth, and angle adjustable
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, and enhanced obstacle handling
- Joystick is protected by metal casing
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Slide-out battery tray for easy access
Drive Medical warrants this chair as follows:
• Lifetime limited on the frame • Two years on electronics, drive train and mechanical parts • 6 months on the batteries
The warranty does not include plastic trim, upholstery and tires.
Living Well Stores 3 Year Extended Warranty:
With our included exclusive 3 year warranty, we'll keep your chair running like new and you'll pay nothing more; not even for batteries for 3 years. Where applicable, it covers parts and labor for the following items:
||• Nuts, bolts and fasteners
|• Frame and Hardware
||• Electrical Wiring
||• Seat arms/hardware
||• Electrical controllers
||• Bearings and bushings
|• Frame welds
||• Battery charger
||• Steering mechanism
|• Seat swivel/structure
||• Fuses and lightbulbs
Service under this warranty is performed by trained power-mobility technicians in your area. The extended warranty is provided exclusively by Living Well Stores, Inc and not Drive Medical or any other retailer. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Click here to read the warranty document. Have questions about this or any other topic? Click here to write us.
Your poweer chair will have been thoroughly tested before we send it to you. But we want you to know that scooters are not a returnable item, so please review the features and specifications carefully. You'll find it all above and on the "Learn More" tab so you can confirm that it's right for you or your loved-one and that they can operate it safely. If you are buying this item for someone else, please discuss it with them first to make sure it's something they would truly welcome and enjoy.
What's in the Box:
• Chair base
• Seat post
• Arms, left and right
• Seat assermbly hardware
• Battery charger
• Instruction / operators manual
Brand: Drive Medical
Manufacturer P/N: 2850HD