The Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair by Drive Medical, available in a variety of arm style and front riggings, comes in an attractive, easy to maintain, powder coated, silver vein finish, and a steel frame for durability. The urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces. The embossed, nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean. The carry pocket on the backrest provides an easy and safe way to transport personal items. Comes standard with padded fixed arms, push to lock brakes, and plastic footplates.Features and Benefits
Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbsWarranty: 3 Year Limited
- Powder coated silver vein steel frame
- Padded armrests
- Embossed nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheel provides durability and low maintenance
- Comes with push to lock brakes
- 8" front casters, adjustable in 3 positions
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool free length adjustable front riggings
- Plastic footplates
- Armrest Length: 10" (Desk Arms), 14" (Full Arms)
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs(16" Seat), 300 lbs(18" Seat), 350 lbs(20" Seat)
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
Brand: Drive Medical