||Wt of Heaviest Piece
||Maximum Range per Charge
|| Top Speed
||43 lbs - Front Section
|| 4.25 mph
Drive Medical Scout 4 DST. The Spitfire DST (Dynamic Suspension Technology) transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with the most comfortable ride possible. The Spitfire DST is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble; perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. Equipped with Dynamic Suspension Technology on the front and rear of the scooter for the smoothest most comfortable ride possible. The Spitfire DST also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with high gloss color panels, metallic wheel rims, and a stadium style seat.
What's the difference between the Scout 4 DST and the Scout?
• Dynamic Suspension Technology (DST) which features front and rear suspension coils for the most comfortable ride on all terrain
• 20 AH battery pack delivers 15 miles of range between charges.
• LED headlight for driving in dimly lit areas
• 1"" wider seat with thicker cushioning on the seat and armrests.
• A second battery charge port on the steering column for easy accessibility.
When you receive your scooter, setup is a breeze! The battery comes fully charged. So most folks will cut the box open, pop the battery pack into place, install the seat post and seat and then ride the scooter right out of the carton! You'll receive your Scout scooter fast via FedEx ground delivery right to your door.
• Quick and easy disassembly- heaviest piece weighs 43 lbs.
• Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
• Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest; Armrests are padded and adjustable
• Comes with large plastic carry basket
• Delta tiller is easy to adjust; Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation
• Quick connect batteries
• Flat-free, non-marking tires with anti-tip wheels
What's in the Box:
- Scooter body (front end and drive train)
- Seat post
- Chair arms, left and right
- Hardware: knobs that fasten arms in place, hex nut, bolt and washers to fasten seat post in place
- Keys (2)
- Battery pack, 12 AH or 20 AH
- Battery charger
- Instruction / operators manual
- Color panels, red and blue
- Living Well Stores Owner's Club materials and extended warranty documents
Drive Medical warrants this power mobility scooter as follows:
• Lifetime limited on the frame • Two years on electronics, drive train and mechanical parts • 6 months on the batteries
The warranty does not include plastic trim, upholstery and tires.
Living Well Stores/VidaCura 5 Year Extended Warranty:
With our available exclusive 5 year warranty, we'll keep your scooter running like new and you'll pay nothing more; not even for batteries for 5 years. Where applicable, it covers parts and labor for the following items:
||• Nuts, bolts and fasteners
|• Frame and Hardware
||• Electrical Wiring
||• Seat arms/hardware
||• Electrical controllers
||• Bearings and bushings
|• Frame welds
||• Battery charger
||• Steering mechanism
|• Seat swivel/structure
||• Fuses and lightbulbs
Service under this warranty is performed by trained power-mobility technicians in your area. The extended warranty is provided exclusively by Living Well Stores, Inc and not Drive Medical or any other retailer. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Click here to read the warranty document. Have questions about this or any other topic? Click here to write us.
Your scooter will have been thoroughly tested before we send it to you. But we want you to know that scooters are not a returnable item, so please review the features and specifications carefully. You'll find it all right here or you can email us with your questions so you can confirm that it's right for you or your loved-one and that they can operate it safely. If you are buying this item for someone else, please discuss it with them first to make sure it's something they would truly welcome and enjoy.
Brand: Drive Medical
Manufacturer P/N: SCOUTDST4-PPP