The Checker Nebulizer is perfect and ideal for children. The unit comes in an attractive cab design which appeals to children. The filter is easy to replace and is located under the front hood of the cab, while the electrical cord is located under the rear hood of the cab. The Checker Nebulizer is very quiet during operation but has a powerful, dependable piston powered pump. The Nebulizer comes complete with ampule, mouth piece, pediatric aerosol mask, tubing, two replacement filters and instructions.Features and Benefits
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Powerful, dependable piston powered pump
- Checker cab design appeals to children
- Available in either yellow or pink
- Easy to replace filter is located under the front hood
- Electrical cord located under rear hood
- Very quiet operation
- Comes complete with ample, mouth piece, pediatric aerosol mask, tubing, two replacement filters and instructions
- Actual Product Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Liter Flow: 8 LPM
- Maximum Pressure: 30 PSI
- Method of Nebulization: Piston Compressor
- Operating Pressure: 16 PSI
- Operating Relative Humidity: 30-95 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 7.7"
- Overall Product Length: 4.3"
- Overall Product Width: 11.8"
- Particle Size: 0.5-5 microns
- Power Requirements: 115VAC 60Hz
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
Model # 18040-p, 18040-y
Brand: Drive Medical