• Foldable, lightweight frame makes portability and transportation easy and convenient.
• Integrated, programmable PG controller.
• Adjustable carbon steel frame with silver vein finish.
• Flat free, 12.5" black drive wheels.
• Front 8" flat free black casters.
• T-style adjustable arm optional.
• Anti tippers, standard.
• Elevating legrests optional.
• Adjustable tension back.
• Comes standard with seat belt, seat cushion with pouch, calf straps and heel loops.
• Folding battery tray.
• Back is height adjustable.
• Padded back upholstery and cushioned seat.
• Adjustable length joystick mount.
• Wheel locks.
• Comes with two U1, 34 AMP batteries.
• Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
• Six months warranty on battery (from date of installation).
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on power chair frame (from date of installation).
• One year Limited Warranty on electronics an drive train components.
• 300lb Weight Capacity.
• 400lb Weight Capacity on the 22" Heavy Duty.
Drive Medical warrants this chair as follows:
• Lifetime limited on the frame • Two years on electronics, drive train and mechanical parts • 6 months on the batteries
The warranty does not include plastic trim, upholstery and tires.
Living Well Stores/VidaCura 3 Year Extended Warranty:
With our included exclusive 3 year warranty, we'll keep your chair running like new and you'll pay nothing more; not even for batteries for 3 years. Where applicable, it covers parts and labor for the following items:
||• Nuts, bolts and fasteners
|• Frame and Hardware
||• Electrical Wiring
||• Seat arms/hardware
||• Electrical controllers
||• Bearings and bushings
|• Frame welds
||• Battery charger
||• Steering mechanism
|• Seat swivel/structure
||• Fuses and lightbulbs
Service under this warranty is performed by trained power-mobility technicians in your area. The extended warranty is provided exclusively by Living Well Stores, Inc and not Drive Medical or any other retailer. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Click here to read the warranty document. Have questions about this or any other topic? Click here to write us.
Your power chair will have been thoroughly tested before we send it to you. But we want you to know that power chairs are not a returnable item, so please review the features and specifications carefully. You'll find it all above and on the "Learn More" tab so you can confirm that it's right for you or your loved-one and that they can operate it safely. If you are buying this item for someone else, please discuss it with them first to make sure it's something they would truly welcome and enjoy.