Breg Recover Knee Brace. The Recover Knee brace is the latest addition to the Breg post-op family. This product, available in both Long and Short lengths, combines the low profile nature of a hinged ligament knee brace with the functionality of a post-operative brace. The wraparound design allows patients to apply the brace with ease and with the options of Airmesh® or Neoprene patients can choose the material that best meets their needs. The Recover Knee brace utilizes the patented T Scope® Premier user-friendly hinge, which offers range of motion control of the knee with simple, quick adjustments. The universal design accommodates both right and left leg procedures. The Recover Knee brace combines ease of use, comfort, and functionality all in one brace.
Common Examples of Use
• Most ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL injuries or instabilities
• Tibial plateau fracture
• Meniscal injuries and repairs
• Sprains/strains of the knee
• Osteochondral repairs
• Patella tendon repairs
• Condylar fractures
• HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomies)
• T Scope Premier hinge offers extension adjustability between -10? and 70?, while flexion may be adjusted between -10? and 120?
• Easy to use extension drop lock allows the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (in -10?, 0?, 10?, 20?, and 30?) of knee extension with the push of a button
• Wraparound design for easy application
• Universal fit for a right or left leg to reduce inventory
• Open back design to ensure no bunching or pinching of the popliteal crease of the knee
• Available in Airmesh or Neoprene